Sunday, July 12, 2020

Mr Cabby (Mr Robber)

Cabby: Today is my day to go for robbery, let me see what am going to get!



cabby: Is there anyone 👀 here !!


cabby: I have to be more careful,  seems someone looking at me 😈😈😈🐾🐾


Cabby: It's a good opportunity to escape MacBook Air, wooowww yaaahhhhhhooooo😍😍😍


Cabby: Let's run, ready 1, 2, 3,.. zoooooooooooooop.......




cabby: Oh no! someone near to catch me now.


Rosy: hey! you stop, are you stealing my MacBook. 😈😈🙅😱

Cabby: No mam 🙏🐸, Actually I just came for a walk (fly) to overcome from lockdown (corona stress) stress. believe me, am not going to steal your Macbook. 


Rosy: Okay! I believe you. But what you are doing on Macbook. 

Cabby: Oh shit, am stuck now. she is asking too many questions.

Rosy: Man, reply or else I will make a call to cops now.


Cabby: 😮😯😶 Oh nooo, time to escape and save my life. let's fly.....

Cabby: God! I will never go to the Rosy house for a robbery. 
Thank god. 

No comments:

Post a Comment